If you believe that your personal data has been processed unlawfully or you have been refused access to your data unlawfully and that your human right to private life has been violated, you have the right to complain.

If a public authority or a private individual or entity has refused to grant you full access to your private data or has unlawfully disclosed your data to other persons or authorities, this indisputably interferes with your right to control the use of your personal data. In such situations, you can challenge the decision, the action or lack of action, taken by the public authority or private person in question.

About this section

In this section, you can learn how to protect your rights and seek compensation where your rights have been violated.


Last updated 25/03/2022