How to complain

How to complain where you consider that you have been a victim of defamation or if your freedom of expression has been unlawfully restricted.

You have the right to submit a complaint and ask for compensation if you believe that someone has published facts or opinions which are defamatory.

You also have the right to complain if you believe that you have been unlawfully prevented from, or punished for, expressing well-grounded criticism. You can also complain if you consider that your punishment has been disproportionately severe.

Human Rights Guide

A European platform for human rights education