How to complain in the case of a violation of your private life or if your freedom of expression has been unlawfully restricted?

You have the right to submit a complaint and ask for compensation if you believe that your right to private life has been violated by the distribution of information relating to your private life.

You also have the right to complain if you believe that you have been unlawfully prevented from, or punished for, distributing information about somebody’s private life. You can also complain if you consider that your punishment has been disproportionally severe.

Last updated 06/05/2018