How can it help you
If you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated, you should complain to the Data State Inspectorate by submitting an application. If the Inspectorate establishes a violation of your rights, it can order the person who has misused your data to rectify or delete the data or ensure that your rights are not violated by other means.
You can also contact the Data State Inspectorate if you have any questions regarding personal data protection.
- Supervision of compliance with personal data protection rules (including the Schengen Information System and Europol)
- Examination of complaints from individuals regarding the protection of personal data
- Registration of personal data processors
- Gathering of statistical information within the field
- Development of draft legislation and recommendations aimed at raising the efficiency of personal data protection
- Accreditation of trusted electronic signature providers