How can it help you
You should contact the State Social Insurance Agency if you are entitled to receive social benefits from the state, such as the old age pension, the pension for disabled persons, maternity or paternity benefits and others. .In some cases, an electronic application will be sufficient.
For more information on social services and benefits, you should visit the webpage of the Agency, contact it via e-mail on email@example.com or use their special application form. You can also visit one of the offices of the Agency personally.
- Administration of the social insurance budget
- Registration of socially insured persons and their contributions into socially insured person’s accounts
- Providing social insurance and selected social assistance services to society – granting, calculating, recalculating and paying pensions, benefits and allowances
- Individual consultations to people about social insurance and social assistance services
- Informing the public about current social insurance matters
- Ensuring that services are accessible for every customer as close as possible to their place of residence