You have the right to complain if you believe that your right to a private and family life, or any other human rights have been violated. There are various ways that you can complain about issues concerning your marriage, including state authorities’ refusal to register your marriage or issues related to divorce or annulment proceedings.

Read more about:

Last updated 31/07/2018